Thursday, May 28, 2015

class portrait number two

 For Ian's portrait, I tried to copy the series where he photographed things around him, and then edited it on photoshop. The edit made the colors really pop and stand out.


 For Alistair's portrait, I chose the copy the series where he photographed people and things that were around him, and then we went a edited it using the Warhol filter, making the colors pop out and extreme.


 For Sam's portrait, I chose to copy the series where he photographed people, mostly up close and of peoples eyes. Then, he photographed a building which had a wall or garage that was completely blank. The last part of his process was to overlay someone's face onto a wall or garage.


For Rufus' portrait, I chose to copy the series where he did portrait's (which he photographed in black and white). He tried to photograph peoples raw emotions which is what I tried to copy.


For Emily's portrait, I chose to copy her portrait series, where she photographed people with both a black background/lighting that she created as well as a white background. She photographed people exposing their emotions.


For Jack's portrait, I chose the series where he took up close and zoomed in photos of everyday things, so for his portrait I chose to zoom in on his face. He also photographed in color, and didn't edit his photographs a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment